Friday, February 17, 2012

SAHANA: TRUE GHOST EPISODES PART 8

Episode - 8 

“Okay but how do we get there? The timeline is too short. Where do we go? Whom do we meet?” Shiva asked. 
“Yes, we don’t know anyone there da.” Raghav said.
“Don’t worry guys, we have SAHANA with us.” I said.
“What? Not the Ouija thing again.” Shiva said.
“We don’t have a choice Shiva.” Raghav said.
“Okay fine.” Shiva said.
“Okay guys, it’s the perfect time. Go get the necessary things, I will go and get the board and come to the terrace.” I said.
“Okay.” They said and went to get the candles, glass of water, mat, etc.
I took the board to the terrace, opened and placed it on the mat. I took the shell and lit the candles and placed the glass of water in front of the board.
I then built the imaginary protective shield with the ash. I then prayed to god for the safety of Raghav, Shiva and myself and said, “Please SAHANA, we want to talk to you. Please come down.”
There was no response. I waited for around half a minute. Raghav and Shiva were looking at me. There was no vibes at all. I tried again and said, “Please SAHANA, we need your help. Please come down.” There was no response.
We waited for one more minute and I became impatient. I shouted, “So you don’t wish to come down and help us right? Listen your parents are killed. We just want to find justice to you and your family. If you don’t want to help us then it’s fine. Thanks a lot SAHANA. BYE.”
I was about to get up when Shiva touched my hands, consequently I held Raghav’s hand.
“What do you want to know?” Shiva asked in a tone different to his voice.
‘It was her inside Shiva.’ I thought and I knew it for sure. I looked at Raghav and held his hand tightly.
Raghav looked back at me and gave a sign that said ‘Proceed.’
I looked at Shiva. He was in normal self except that his lips got broadened and were straight. He was looking straight into my eyes and his eyes weren’t blinking at all.
“Hi SAHANA.” I said.
“Hi.” Shiva replied bluntly.
‘Yes she is inside him.’ I thought.
“Why have you come inside my friend?” I asked.
“I can’t come if he’s there. You know why.” SAHANA said.
“We need your help.” I said.
There was no reply for some time. So I proceeded asking the next question.
SAHANA, we need your help to fight for justice. Something is wrong here. I need to know where Vijay will be.” I asked.
There was no reply for some time and then the voice came out from her, “YADA RAGA.”
‘So she only gave that clue.’ I thought and looked at Raghav. He was shocked.
“Where do we go in RAYAGADA? I mean YADARAGA.” I asked.
“Go in search of a guesthouse ten km away from Bijay Mill Factory. You will find answers for everything.” SAHANA said.
“Okay thanks. I am sorry for what happened.” I said.
She didn’t reply, She just patted on my hand and then Shiva fell on the ground unconscious. Raghav and I lifted him and took him downstairs. We splashed water on his face and almost ten seconds later he gained conscience. He was terrified when we told him what happened. It took us some time to bring him back to normal.
After half an hour, it was almost midnight. I asked Shiva to look for tickets to the nearest airport Bhuvaneshwar. The next big question was who were all to go.
“I am definitely with you.” Raghav said.
“So am I.” Shiva said.
“Okay guys, but we need more people. What happened to Moulee?” I asked.
“No information about him. His house was locked when I saw while returning after dropping Lavanya.” Shiva said.
“Something’s wrong with him da.” Raghav said.
Suddenly Raghav’s cell phone ringed.
“Who is it? At this time.” Shiva asked.
“I don’t know. It’s an unknown number.” Raghav said.
“Okay put it on speaker.” I said.
“Okay.” Raghav said and attended the call on the speaker.
“Hello.” Raghav said.
“Even at this time of the night, you’re probing in a lot. Leave everything till tonight, else your beloved friend and his girlfriend will be killed.” The voice said and the called ended.
We were shocked. The voice was that of a lady’s and it sounded like a woman aged 30 – 35.
“So that explains about Moulee.” I said.
“Who are these guys? Why have they captivated Moulee and Deepi? Shiva asked.
“Well, we have no answer for that.” I said.
Raghav was thinking hard.
“What are you thinking da?” Shiva asked.
“Machi, we have heard that voice somewhere. Haven’t we?” Raghav asked.
“It seems so, but not able to recollect much.” I said.
“Oh guys, come on. Moulee could be in danger. We need to save him soon.” Shiva said.
“Yes, I know. But we don’t know where he and deepi will be? How do we go about this?” I asked.
“I have an idea.” Shiva said.
“Yes, tell.” I said.
“Why don’t we call up Anandhi and ask her to trace the number, at least the location? Since she’s working in the press, she will be able to trace the call right?” Shiva suggested.
“Yeah sounds fine. It’s late but we don’t have a choice. Call her da.” I said.
“Okay machi.” Shiva said and dialled her number.
“Hi andus, this is Shiva. Did I disturb you?”
(Anandhi on the other side.)
“Okay cool. I need a favour. I want you to trace the location of the last call which came to Raghav’s number. Can you?” Shiva asked.
(Anandhi on the other side.)
“Okay, please find it out and call me.” Shiva said and ended the call.
Shiva showed the thumbs up symbol to me. We sat there waiting for Anandhi’s call. Five minutes passed away.
“What next?” I asked.
“Hey machi, I found it out!” Raghav exclaimed.
“What?” I asked in a surprising tone.
Shiva’s mobile rang. He attended the call. He was shocked and he hung up the call.
“The location of the call was from...” Shiva paused.
“From?” I asked.
“RAYAGADA.” Shiva said.
“How did someone from RAYAGADA know that we are probing in SAHANA’s matter?” I asked.
“Hey guys, wait. I found whose voice that is.” Raghav paused.
“Whose?” Shiva asked.
“Janani’s voice.” Raghav said.
“Yes, it is. Now I remember.” I said.
“You mean your advocate’s personal assistant. Is she involved in this? Who else?” Shiva asked.
“Many are involved in this and there’s no doubt about it.” Raghav said.
“So she’s in RAYAGADA, but someone here is giving the information.” I said.
“Who can that be?” Raghav asked.
“There’s only one way to find out.” I said.
“RAYAGADA, here we come.” Shiva said.
We booked tickets to Bhuvaneshwar through flight.
“That’s it guys. Tomorrow morning 12:00pm flight. Just tell the number of tickets.” Shiva said.
“Just the three of us. Right Srikk?” Raghav asked.
“No. Book seven tickets.” I said.
“Why seven? Who all? What’s the reason?” Shiva asked.
“Anandhi, Lavanya, Sindhu and Sudha along with the three of us. The reason you will come to know soon.” I said.
“I think we are taking a risk.” Raghav said.
“Yes, but a calculated risk. Trust me guys. Call the girls and ask them.” I said.
“How will their parents allow?” Raghav asked.
“That’s not a problem. They are going for a tour to Munnar tomorrow afternoon, remember? We can ask them to come few hours before.” Shiva said.
“That’s great. Call them.” I said.
Raghav and Shiva called Sindhu and Lavanya respectively. I called Sudha and Anandhi. Sudha didn’t attend the call. She asked me to message. As soon as I messaged the matter, she responded:
It’s a big risk that I am taking by lying and coming da. But I don’t want you to go alone. I will come with you. Pick me up at 9am near the station. Love you.
I replied back to her and the called Anandhi. She was game for it being a news reporter.
It was a very big risk that all had taken just because I said.
‘God everything should go on fine.’ I thought.
Deepika stayed in a women’s hostel in Chennai. Her native was AP. Moulee’s parents had gone to Singapore to his uncle’s place.
‘If their parents come to know, then that’s it. I have to save them before something adverse happens.’ I thought.
Raghav ended the call and came near me.
“Machi, she said okay.I don’t know what’s there on your mind. But whatever it is I trust you blindly and we’ll go for it.” He assured and lifted my spirits.
Shiva showed the thumbs up symbol to us.
“So seven tickets, tomorrow morning 11:00am flight to Bhuvaneshwar.” Shiva said and confirmed the payment.
“Cool.” I said.
“ Rayagada is around 360 km from Bhuvaneshwar. We will reach Bhuvaneshwar by 2:00pm then it will take around 5 hours travel to reach RAYAGADA.” Raghav said.
My cell phone rang. I expected it to be Sudha but to my surprise it was Preethi.
“Hello, Preethi?” I said.
“Srikk... Srikkanth it’s me. Just now a few people broke into my house and bet me and my parents. Can you come over and help me? Bharani is not attending the call.” She said in a stumbling voice.
“Right Preethi, we’ll be there in ten minutes.” I said and cut the call.
“Guys, quick. To Preethi’s place. She’s in trouble.” I said and we all started to her place.
We reached her place and found all the things damaged. We found preethi’s parents injured and Preethi was unconscious. We took all three of them to the hospital.
‘They know that Preethi helped me.’ I gulped.
It was around 3:00am in the morning when we were allowed to see them. When we went and saw Preethi, tears rolled from her eyes.
“It’s okay Preethi. It’s gonna be fine.” I said.
“Thanks da.” She said in a struggling tone.
“No problem. Anytime, anything we guys are there.” I said.
“What happened?” I asked.
“Dr. Anu is going to a place in Orissa. In the evening when I went to her place I overheard her conversation. She found it out and I guess this was all her plan.” She said.
“Thanks Preethi. You have risked a lot. Enough. We’ll take care from here. I will go to bharani’s place, inform him and make sure he’s here for you.” I said.
“Okay da. Thanks again.” She said.
“No formalities Preethi. Take care.” Raghav said.
“Yeah see you soon. Take care of yourself and your parents Preethi.” Shiva said.
We all left the hospital. We went to Bharani’s home and informed him. It was 5:00am in the morning and all the three of us hardly slept. We were determined to finish this even if our lives were in danger. Our only aim is to save Moulee and unravel the gruesome serial murder of SAHANAand her family.
What happens next?? Wait and Watch :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment